Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday 4-5:30 Bikrams Bali - Dennis

Yay! I'm back at yoga and I am feeling more positive already. I got ten classes and I have sixteen days to do them. They only have two classes a day and one on Sunday. I will hqve to coordinate my classes with the tide chart. I'm looking forward to doing so many classes in Bali.

The motorbike ride was easy and I found it first try. There was no traffic on the way back. I equate this to being a weekend day.

Our teacher was awesome. He made us work hard and he didn't let me cheat. I realize now that WHY does not push me enough or give enough corrections. I even thought about returnig to Bikram's but I do like the variety at WHY. It gives me a lot of new moves to use at school. Maybe I will switch to Y yoga sometime. Maybe when Azelia goes??

Good correction: in the split leg head to knee one use a wider stance and my head will go to my knee. It worked.

He also told me to try in the back strnghening - he one where you lay on oir arms and bring both legs up - go up wide then bring them back together but I didn't get to try that one cause I didn't know he was talking to me. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment