Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday 3:30-4:30 Hip Hop - Jerome

We danced to "Don't Kiss Me" by Carl Thomas: 

I enjoyed this class. I stood behind Shauna again. She brings her dog to class. Jerome didn't lead a warm-up. He taught a lot of choreography. When I thought we were done he added on more and I didn't think it would fit in my brain but the end stuck and somewhere in the pre-end - end of middle I lost a section. I didn't really lose it as got it a little behind the music. Regardless, if I had gone over it a few more times on my own I would have gotten it but as I said, my brain was feeling full. It was a cute combo and it was nice to watch the different interpretations of the choreography at the end when he let different groups of kids dance. There is no class after this on Saturday so he just kept running groups. I didn't get home till 5. 

This was my last class with the screw. Let the fun begin! 

OH ya.. and Cierra was at the front desk. She said she is going to come to our last competition and apologized for not coming to Strictly. But who cares?? Who wants to watch?? We need an after high school dance competition!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment