Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday 6-7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tierny

So... I have seen this yogi leave the 6am class during the first savasana - I'm presuming to get to work on time. I have been going to the 6am when I have my spare first block which means I can go 3 times every second week. The week in between I go once to the Friday one hour class. Now, this yogi has passed on the idea that maybe during my non-prep in the morning week - maybe I could go a couple of more times and leave at savasana .. or I think I could make it if I left just after spine strengthening. BUT... I don't want to be the person who leaves and disturbs the class... or makes other people want to leave. 

My left hip is aching a bit. I didn't bend my triangle to the left. It wasn't as hot as Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment