Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday 6 - 7am Bikram Cambie - Mari

I did it. I left at the savasana. I felt bad and I almost thought I was going to be locked in. I couldn't figure out how to unlock the door. But, I tried turning the floor lock the other way and it worked. Yay! Freedom. I escaped but I left their door unlocked. There was only twenty minutes left of class so I am not too worried about it.

I took a spot right by the door so I could leave easily. It is also right by the speaker but she didn't wear the headset. So, I didn't hear everything she mumbled. She did help me with standing separate leg stretching.

My left hip is still sore from something so I didn't tip over in triangle.

I feel like leaving at savasana worked well for me and I was able to get to work in plenty of time. I still was super sweaty and got a work out. I don't think I disrupted the class too much. I plan on doing this two times every two weeks so I can get three yogas in a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment