Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday 6 - 7am BYV Express - Kits - Tanya

I didn't know that when you reserve a spot on the app you don't have to sign in when you get there. That is cool. I am always going to do that.

Tanya looked amazing as usual. Her belly is busting out!

This was the first time that I have taken the BYV Express class. I didn't know how it would be getting to school - but I made it in plenty of time. So... it is a go!

Some of the differences that I can remember are:
You do one set of Awkward and Eagle.
Separate leg - triangle - head to knee flow one into the other with one set each.
Spine strengthening flow one into the other one set each.
One fixed firm and one half tortoise
One head to knee.

Those are all the changes I think. It was really quick and good!


No comments:

Post a Comment