Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tanya :-)

 This is me driving to work after HOT yoga this morning. This is the class I remember. Monday was so nice. What happened? It is always the second class back. The first one isn't the one you should be afraid of. It wasn't terrible until the very end and Tanya put the fans on during camel and at the end. I was right under a fan and that was awesome. I gotta remember to be by the fan and the door because she opens the door to let air in sometimes but I was at the other end. Anywho - enough complaining about the heat. I made it there and I didn't get a good sleep. (The boy had something wrong with him and we were up feeding, rocking, changing... everything we could do.. at least three times.) I was sleeping through my alarm - Jonny had to tell me to turn it off. At that moment I was like what? I am going back to sleep.. but then I remembered it was my favourite teacher and I had work to do at school.. so just go! I am fine now.
Tanya gave me this awesome little thank-you note for the baby clothes. It made me smile and feel happy even though I was still sweating and feeling woozy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment