Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday 2 - 3:30 Jazz - Moe

The elements were trying to stop me from going today. Last week I didn't make it because of my back and this week the rain was ridiculous! I got to the corner store at Granville and stood under the awning (as were others) and I was already drenched. I contemplated going home but I ran onwards. Nothing was going to stop me this week. I wanted to dance and I was going to get sweaty anyways. At one cross walk there was no water drainage and I ran through major puddles. They were unavoidable. I got to Harbour and bought a pair of sweatpants. I put on an old pair of socks I found in my bag. I took Jazz and hip hop and for hip hop I just didn't wear my shoes. They were too wet.

Moe's class was awesome. She said that last week they cried. She did a really sad class (something about loving someone that doesn't return the love?) - which is the opposite of her - so this week she was back to funny. She made a dance and told storied about her crazy online dating before she met her husband. She is hilarious. 

Good class - but so sweaty. I wish I didn't sweat as much. I would be way more comfortable. But.. whatever. I can't change me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment