Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Patrick

Patrick was telling more stories that I couldn't hear today. I know he was talking about John Mackie. All I heard was his name and then I started thinking about the Manwolf videos on IG. Then I heard this little snippet, "… like when you eat dead horses." I look around and wonder - why am I the only one with this odd reaction on my face? He must not have said that… but still I imagine people eating dead horses and I think of The Walking Dead. My mind finally figures out that he must have said, "… like when you eat ten courses." So funny. 

I tried to do the triangle on each side but sat for the second set. I will get it back. I zoned out a couple of times cause I was tired and thinking about random things. Christian popped in for a bit. 

It was nice to stay the whole class and not rush to leave at the end. Next week I have my spare in the morning Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - so three more full classes :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment