Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

Today my goal was to do everything - period! But, once again the heat got the best of me. I wonder if I have had any good classes since I have been pregnant? Maybe it is time to switch it up and do the evening classes for a while… I would end up skipping them. haha… I have to get it done and over with. But.. it is a thought…

Ulrike helped me with my standing bow - keep hips straight and use inner thigh. It helped me hold it longer.

I started to do the triangle but it hurt my hip still so I laid out of that one. Then, I thought, did it really hurt that much or are you just used to having a break at this time? I feel like I am not improving just getting set in my old habit ways - which made me think that changing to the evenings might be a way to switch it up. 6am classes have always been more difficult for me. Hmmm… I will try some out during spring break and see how it goes.. maybe when it gets lighter in the evenings it will be easier to do more stuff. BUT.. that could be family skate time… hmmm…

Anywho -time to teach :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment