Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

Roxana is so happy in the mornings when I sign in. I am always glad to be in her class. This week I get to take her class Friday too. (Onkar on Wednesday)

I figured out my problem!!! It isn't that I am getting old or trying too hard - I am dehydrated!! Yesterday after dance I gulped down a lot of water. I felt thirsty and drank large glasses of water right up until bed time. I had to get up and pee three times in the night - but in yoga today I had a great class. I was still hot and thirsty but I didn't have to not do things. It all makes sense now. Since the baby I have been tired… Jonny and I have both been tired so we have been having a pop in the afternoons - instead of my usual water - pop dehydrates - so yesterday - I didn't have pop and I drank a lot of water and this morning I had the kind of class I want to have!! SO - my goal for this month (Feb. 24 - March 24… or longer) is to drink only Jonny's morning juice, water, and peppermint tea when we go for walks. No pop! It will be hard because I know my body is used to getting it.. but oh well… I will live. If I do need a pop or a treat just make sure it is on a day that I am not going to 6am yoga the next morning. Let's see if this helps.

I did up to the lunge in the first set of triangle and sat for the second set of triangle. I am working it back into my practice. I did everything else! YAY ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment