Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

Today was a good class! Thank-you Roxana for the perfect tempo and temperature. I felt strong and challenged. Now, I get a month or so break from yoga - although I am going to try to do it once at the Marina del Ray studio. I feel good leaving on a strong note.

The class was packed again today - there had to be almost fifty people. There was hardly any matt space when I got there so I was at my least favourite spot - right at the front too close to the mirror and too far away from a fan and the cooling breeze created by the door if the teacher is kind enough to open it. No one wants to see themselves that close in the mirror that early … or ever! I tried to stare at my knees to make sure they were locked and not at my least favourite body parts.. (like my armpits!)

I thought about English 9 again. My thoughts went from class room management with cell phones to what can kids do when they are done their work to silent reading and how much time and when will I implement it. Also, what are acceptable silent reading choices?


No comments:

Post a Comment