Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thursday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

I didn't have a good sleep last night. I don't know why. I felt like I was awake and not really asleep but I must have been sleeping. I know Jonny didn't have a good sleep. His back has been out all week. He is a good man though helping out the cleaning lady to move her stuff. I can't believe it. And now he can't move. No good.

Anywho, I had a good yoga class except for my left hip flexor. My left leg doesn't want to lift. I am blaming the baby gate that I am walking over all of the time… and the c section for weakening that area. It hasn't been good since then. I think I need a rest.

My standing bow I got 3/4. I almost got 4/4 but I couldn't hold one of them and I fell out right before it was time to change and I didn't have time to get back in. Close to a four but I can't give myself I four. I gotta learn to hold on to the very end.

My triangle on the left I held a high lunge and tipped over a little. I didn't do anything that hurt my hip but I didn't take a break. I did what I could do.

It was a pretty good class minus the hip flexor. It was the worst when we went from laying down to sitting up and turning around. It just didn't want to lift my leg. It needs a break. (but it won't get a real one with that stupid gate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment