Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday 12 - 1:30 Contemporary Jazz - Julio (Chandelier)

Well, as you know from my previous posts - I was not feeling it today.. but I dragged myself there and did the warm-up - ahhh.. my muscles.. and then Julio did an awesome choreo to Chandelier. Sia really belts it out in this song - so the choreo matched that - there were a lot of jumps and turns and layouts - it was hard and awesome. It took up a lot of space and it was a large class - so I felt there wasn't enough room to do some stuff … until we were in groups. There were some kids dancing today that just rocked it. They were amazing to watch. I felt like just watching… but I did it… and it was fun. I hope we do this combo again after it has soaked into my body a bit better. Maybe we will still be on strike next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment