Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tierny

I tried to get to class yesterday but the boy woke up at 5am. I made it today though. I couldn't remember which teacher Tierny was on the schedule but now I know. She is the one that just had the baby. She reminds me of Keli - except yoga teacher - not dance. I wish that she would have one consistent signal for change. I can't always hear the changes. Other than that - it was a good class.

I was super sore from ballet. However, I probably feel better now than I would have if I hadn't gone. It was good to stretch out all of the stiffness.

My left hip cracked super loud in class - but that felt good. My right calf feels like one big knot and my back is all stiff and tight. I have to make sure to get back to ballet more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment