Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday 9:50 - 10:25 Skate E Spot (35 mins)

I forgot to write yesterday that Jon made me two new skate mixes and I tried out the first one during my second session and the second one during my morning session today. The first one is hip hop and the second one is heavy pump you up and make you skate fast music that he used to listen to when he was young. Obviously, I like the first one better but the second one does serve its purpose and also gives me insight to Jonny's youth.

Morning sesh was a hot slow start - even with the pump up music - I did a lot of ollies to start and then I did a lot of fakie ollies. I am really trying to get those higher and faster. I hate being a tortoise skater. I also am trying now to do them over a crack.

I have been messing around a little with nollies - but so akward.

I tried my line a couple of times but 180s were not consistent and I didn't want to focus on them this morning - maybe this afternoon.

I tried to skate this afternoon - but my hip was hurting - I danced too hard!! Tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment