Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday 9:05 - 9:47 Skate E Spot (42 mins)

I didn't get time to write about my last skate sesh - but I bit the bullet and took Jonny's foot placement advice for kick flips. It feels so wrong and awkward to point my toe and kick my nose instead of the way that I learned back in the day. I really didn't think it was going to work - but it did! If this is the key - then it is on!!

So, today, I warmed up with some ollies and 180's. I did my first line a few times - but wasn't going all that well.

I then moved over to the wall to practice my foot placement for kick flips and tried to get the flip consistent. Then, I moved away from the wall and tried to roll and flip - I got a couple flipping. I am excited to get these rolling again - and the right way. Jonny says this is the key to all flip tricks off the nose.

It was nice to not be at school and to be out in the sun with my family this morning. We went back for a second sesh but there was a soccer game on. boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment