Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Christine

I always have a lot of thinking going on and today I really tried to remember it... here goes:

Laying down on my mat waiting for class to start I am thinking about food. Groceries that I have to go get now so that I can eat dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow morning. Cheese, pasta, and cereal. Cheese, pasta, and cereal. I try and talk myself into getting take out. But this will be easier - once I go. Back to my mat. My legs get itchy. Is it because it was so cold outside? Why just my legs? Because I shave them? I can feel each tiny pore screaming for scratches. I scratch. It makes it worse and I stop. I think about one of the times I was in CR with Emma and I had the long, grey Nike shorts that had a weird lining that made me have this same itch. Too hot. Too something.

The guy behind me puts his mat directly - and I mean directly in front of the girl in the back row. He matches it to her mat so it is perfectly blocking any possible view that she had in the mirror and she was there first. Not cool dude. I made a face. Oh.. did he notice. Lay back down on your mat and focus on breathing... not your grocery list.

One of the regulars goes beside me. She has a tensor on the same ankle as my sore one. I wonder what happened to her?

The class starts. My new ring cuts into my finger when I squeeze my hands together so hard in half moon. I move it to my knuckle so I can squeeze my hands properly. I developed this technique last week.

Awkward pose next. I can't bend. The girl next to me can bend. The boy behind me doesn't do things at the same time as the class. He is trying really hard but doesn't understand that the class gets energy from each other if we move together. His feet are way farther than hip width apart. Ignore him and focus. Don't let his fidgety ruin your class. I smile and focus.

Eagle - went and got groceries. It is COLD out. Why is cereal so expensive at Choices? Rip off.. I wish I could wait till Superstore on Sunday. Whatever. I picked a bag of some puffy, organic cereal. I have enough empty cereal boxes in my paper recycling in my office that they seemed to have forgotten about- I will just put the bag into one of those and it will pour nice. I don't think it will taste nice though. The box will just make me disappointed that it isn't LIFE.

Eagle - I didn't balance on the bad ankle. I focused on flexibility.

I don't feel like writing any more. Here are some bits and pieces of what I was going to write: pink toes that I painted before I went to class. I need more practice painting my own toes. Jonny saying he wanted to help me. HaHAHA.. cute! Him letting me pop his blood blister. The yoga dance I made up a few years ago. My yoga field trip next Wednesday. Carrie getting a pass to that  yoga place. 20 classed for $30! What a deal! She has to drive to Delta though. Friday dinner and popcorn at the movie!!! What will we eat before? I think I was hungry. Blue Gatorade waiting for me in my fridge. High School High. Cheesey Bites Pizza. What do I need to bring to the competition? Charge the cameras. Bring the ghetto. Remember the back up CD. .... Time to eat!! LATER !!

No comments:

Post a Comment