Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot - Taryn

Will fill in tomorrow at school.

Here I am at school today... yesterday's tomorrow.


Let me see what I can remember. I thought too much. I have been having a lazy time. Last week set a precedent for me of laziness but it was because there was Valentine's Day, anniversary day, girls sushi night - so I just had more social activities last week than normal. It was nice and relaxing and I guess I enjoyed it too much because when it came to go back to dance on Monday I didn't want to go. It was a combo of not wanting to not have Moe either. Where is she? I hope she is ok. I miss her. So, I grumpled and ate and watched t.v. and went to bed early.

Tuesday - yesterday was my day to get back into the grind. I was feeling good. I had a lot to think about. I was planning formation changes - really complicated ones for my Womanizer dance - and thinking about school stuff a lot. I have a lot to do right now. It will cool off after competitions. I was having an awesome class until the last triangle and my knee did something weird. It did this same thing in dance class at school during the day but went away - this time it didn't go away. I tried to get back up and I did half of standing separate leg head to knee pose but sat down after half cause my knee was still shooting pain. LEFT knee - ankle side. hmmmm... maybe that has something to do with it? There was only one more posture before the floor stuff and it was swelling super huge - a little puffy - but I waited and did the floor stuff. I only did one set of the floor bow though. That is the only one that kinda hurt. I couldn't walk very fast home though. I iced and adviled when I got home with hopes it would be gone in the morning - but it is still here - not as bad now. I have walked it off. I am going to live. It kinda feels like when I start running - that little click pain but not really click... that I get when I start running that goes away after a week or two and doesn't come back until I stop running and decide to start again. Weird. I am sure it will go away and it is just another sign of me being 36... almost 37!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment