Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday 6:15 - 7:15 Groovin' - Carlena Britch



Eric wasn't the teacher today. She didn't tell us her name at the start... and if she did.. I didn't hear her. I found it... it was on the website - Carlena Britch. Let's see if I can find a picture.

SHE IS A DIAMOND!! I knew it!

The was my first time taking this class but I am going to be a regular... at least for a while. Or maybe I will alternate Wednesday and Thursday - that way I can have Katherine's flow and Christine's hot alternating weeks. YES! That is my plan!

It was fun just to move and bend in all directions to dope music. It was like doing the cardio part of the warm up for a whole hour. You could really get into your movements and try to make them big, bend, lean, hard, and smooth.  FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment