Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Taryn

Leo took class today! YAY! He is my favourite yogi. Taryn started with the lights way out tonight - and I remembered last week - how I don't think she ever turned them up and it made me sleepy. Today she turned them up right after the first exercise. I like the lights on. But that is cause I like to spy around.

She only did one set of the exercise before spinal twist. I started to say something but Leo gave me the.. don't .. we can get out of here faster look. I remember she has done that before. I wonder why she does that? Is it because we are running out of time... over time?

My ankle is still not bending. BOO!

Jonny met me outside of yoga today. YA! AND.. he got me a slurpee!!! WOO HOO!! I am so lucky!!

I thought about my dances that I am creating. I have to make up some new parts tomorrow morning when I get to school. I also thought about my Breakdance team which no longer exists. That sucks. OH WELL.. I get to get up and go to yoga on Tuesday mornings now... and maybe I can get to JP's class at 5:30 on Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment