Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday 8-9:30 Hot Yoges - Angela

I went into class today thinking I was going to come back and do the noon class as well - but there is no way I am going back in that studio again today. I was strong at the start but halfway at triangle I got sick feeling. It didn't help that Angela kept breaking the flow of the class to teach corrections and technique. I like that - don't get me wrong - and the new kids needed that... it is just I needed to keep it moving today. I sat down for the second half of triangle and the second half of head to knee and I didn't do the laying down bow. I thought of a lot of theories why I wasn't feeling good or why today wasn't a good day for me... but I kept trying to go back to my breath and quit thinking so that I could just plough through. OH well.. it is done and we are off to Bali tonight. I am not going to do any classes there - just surf and walk. I will try and do some stretching on the beach before surfing... and then when I come back I will dive right back into my yoges and dance.

See ya when I get back!!! SURF TIME with screwed ankle styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment