Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday 10:30 - 12:10 C wall attempt!

My plan was to walk the C wall from G town and back around to Y town home. It was cloudy when I set out. I was only wearing a t-shirt. It started to lightly mist when I was at the rowing club. I decided I would cut through the the totem poles in case it started to rain more.. but I didn't even think of going back yet. I wanted to walk the whole C wall.

It started pouring and I ... and others were basically running from tree to tree - well walking quickly. It would have been fine if I was running but I was only at the water park. I stood under the bridge and texted Jonny. He told me to tuck in somewhere and get some hot chocolate. I decided to cut through the park. I walked passed the "Spirit" train and the aquarium and a really cool play area. I think we should go and check that out on a nice day with Belle and Laya. I made it back to the parking lot close to the rowing club again. From there I walked under the bridge and up the street in between Georgia and Robson. I crossed over at Thurlow and went through my Breadgarden alley until Burrard then I zig zagged home.

It had stopped raining by the time I got home and my bangs had dried. I was wet and cold and hungry.

I guess I will have to try to do this walk again next day Jonny goes to work and hopefully it will be sunny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment