Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday 4-5 Hot Yoges - Leo

I was thinking... I forgot to say that Erin is so cute and bouncy. She has so much energy!! I was really feeling the effects of her class today when I was walking around. I am going to try and do her flow class again.

The girl that put her mat right down in front of Azelia the other day was right beside me and she talked to me at the end of class. She is a dancer and dances at Harbour. She had some sort of accent. I was trying not to talk too much because she asked me in the studio when you are supposed to be quiet. I have an opinion in my mind and I don't want to right it down.. thumper style.

I love Leo's class. We did a two minute plank today. We also did a balance, core stretch at the end that I think I will put in my warm-up: sit on bottom, hold big toes in front of you, release left arm and bring it behind you and twist to the left. Repeat right and repeat all. Kinda like the stretch we used to do in baby ballet but then we did one leg then the other then both.. this one is straight up and with a twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment