Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday 4-5:30 Hot Yoges - Erin - NYDC#16

I LOVE ERIN! There is no cheating in her class and you are going to get a lot of corrections. Good times. I was exhausted but happy after this class. I wish all the teachers gave corrections. There is nothing cool with doing something wrong for years and having no one correct you. It is unsafe. Correct people already!! I see obvious corrections all the time and some WHY teachers walk right past them. Makes me not like my studio. THEN, you get a teacher like Erin who comes in and corrects your ass and makes you try. Bikram style. If you can you must.

I didn't get to say thank-you at the end of class.  I should have but she was talking. I should have. I was thinking I could when I came back to fill my water bottle but she was gone. I am going to think thank-you now and maybe she will feel it. I wonder if she felt that? Jonny just burped.


No comments:

Post a Comment