Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday 4-5:30 - Lola - NYDC#20

I did everything in class. I am still taking it easy on my right hamstring. I can't wait until it doesn't hurt anymore.

When I got to class and laid on my matt I thought... who is wearing perfume.. how rude. HAHAHA.. it was me! I squirted myself this morning which I never usually do... I was hating myself.

The Alpha sushi guy was there again. We said hi in the hall. He started in May. He is doing really well.

I thought about Jonny and I's one year wedding anniversary and what we are going to do. I think we should go to the Sylvia and make that our thing. I don't have to drive and it is a place with memories from both of our families.

Jonny and I went to the Dollar Store in Yaletown to get treats for my shoebox. I spent $26!!! TOO MUCH! Then some suits barged through the sidewalk and we ... forget about it. We are doing good and they are mean and think they own the world.. and they probably own the world by doing bad things to people.


No comments:

Post a Comment