Friday, November 4, 2011

Thursday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Will - NYDC#4

Well, this was not the class I was expecting. It was fun and different and a nice change from the norm but not a class a would normally take. He didn't do the full 26 postures and that is fine. I was sweating and I got a good work out. He did some cool breathing like modern double bounces and exhaling. He sang the last 5 minutes of class.

There were three new people in class. I think if that was my first yoga class I would not have wanted to go back. I hope those people come back and try a different teacher.

I was thinking that he might be a good teacher to come in and teach my students. He is entertaining and he is sending a good message. He is definitely unforgettable. But then I thought. Katherine would do headstands with them. I don't know.. I think he might be fun for the kids. Maybe I will see how much he costs.

Overall, I had an inspiring, different class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment