Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday 2:30- 3:30 Hip Hop - Richard - NYDC#24

Keli and Twiggers were supposed to come to this class with me. I didn't feel like going. It would have been awesome to have them come out and give me the extra boost to get me through the end of my challenge. Jonny made me go and gave me a pep talk reminding me I would feel guilty if I gave up at the end. I went and it was fine. I just needed to get up and go which is easier to do during the weekdays when I get and up and go and go and go. When it is a Saturday and I am relaxing it is more difficult.

The class was not that difficult. I should have tried the class after it - Jerome's Hip Hop 2/3 and then CJ's Street Jazz 2/3. These are two classes that I have never done and I would like to do soon. Maybe not next weekend - but soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment