Monday, November 14, 2011

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Taryn - NYDC #13


Ok - Jonny and I went to support Carrie when she got her tattoo on Friday and ... well.. the challenge got put on pause and in my weakened state I think I caught a cold. I slept most of the long weekend but I am back on track now! AND - I am ready to appreciate feeling good.

Yoga was tough and hot today. My eyes were stinging with the sweat. My right baby toe felt like there was a piece of glass in it but there was no glass in it - maybe a burst blood vessel or pinched nerve? I can still feel it but it is not as bad as it was during triangle. I didn't want to put any weight on my baby toe.

I made it through the class and I am looking forward to dancing tomorrow. I had to rearrange my challenge a bit. I added in extra classes to make up for the weekend and I kept in a few extra just in case I need to take another little break - for life things - like get a car battery after school or see a movie with Belle!


1 comment: