Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday 3:40-4:40 Hip Hop - JP - NYDC#7

Lori was taking Grooving in the class before mine! I am glad she is dancing. She used to go to Graceland and not drink just to dance once a week. I told her maybe I would come earlier next week and take Grooving with her. I would be really sweaty then! I put my toque on at the end of class when my hair got too sweaty. It was hot but at least it was out of my face. We shoulda got a couple of those $1.99 toques in the states.

I think I like this class better than Wednesdays. It is smaller and there aren't as many cool kids. We did a routine that we did a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday... baby youuuuu.... da da da da da da da.... baby youuuuu... ? I don't know it and I don't feel like looking it up. I have said this before... I like doing routines two times. It gives my brain a break because it has had time to soak it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment