Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Taryn - NYDC#21 - Sophie and Azelia!!

I got to see Leo today and he liked my hair and asked about my ankle. What a good yogi!

I thought of an awesome name for my first baby blog - cause you know I am going to have a blog for that. Screwed and Pregnant - a first time mom's experiences of pregnancy with a Balinese screw in her ankle. hahaha... kinda funny. Hopefully, I will have the screw out by then and I can come up with another title... like Pregnant Bitch. HAHAHAHA!! that is even better... and probably true.... sorry Jonny!

I thought about Heidi and Jen doing the Body by Vi challenge. I thought - ya it would be awesome to be able to lose weight quick and easy. And then I thought... I don't believe other diet gimics why would I .. or anyone believe this one. They do have some interesting strategies .. kinda like a pyramid scam.. I mean scheme... and vacation makeover prizes... is that what is making it so popular? Good work business people in suits - good work in designing a diet gimic that has been able to con ... still more people. OF COURSE you are going to loose weight if you drink a shake instead of eating. DUH! You will loose weight if you starve yourself too. I will TRY to keep my opinions to myself and let Heidi and Jen do their thing but I am not falling for it. I have worked hard to get away from being an anorexic retard. My goal is to be normal. I believe in eating healthy and working out. Input calories are less than output calories. I don't need a pyscho diet gimic challenge to make me more psycho than I alaready am.

AND... I feel bad for thinking about something so selfish and vain when there are other people in the world that don't have enough food to eat.

Enough said.

Yoga today was supposed to be fun with my two friends there but it was gruelling today. I was so thirsty. I kept telling myself I could have water after the next pose and then my water was done and I just wanted to run out of the room and fill my water bottle back up.. .but I didn't.. I couldn't leave.. I just drank my spit... and carried on. I took breaks... I was just pooped and hot. I have a break today to see Breaking Dawn. Tomorrow will be a good class!

Sushi after was fun with the girls!! We have to do it again... no really.. we HAVE to do it again!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't believe the hype,P! Babies don't grow on shakes, they need real food! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete