Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Christine - NYDC#15

I am halfway there! YAY!!

It was really hot in class today. I did really well until we got to the spine strengthening when I took a break.

I thought about Planning 10. I was thinking about maybe putting their project online in case they need it at home. Then I thought - why? They don't care.

I thought about the warm-up I did with the Ipad and projector. That was fun. It is a different way to warm up. New and different is fun ... at least for a second. Then they will remember it is a warm up.

Azelia texted today and she is coming to Harbour on Sunday. SO.. I am going to adjust my monthly plan again. I am going to go to Grooving and then Hip Hop on Sunday... one after the other. I am going to be sweaty!! Maybe I will bring a dry T? Maybe I will put in some pony tails and wear a hat? I will think of something!!

Thanks again to my supportive hubby for putting up with the challenge! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment