Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday 12-1:30 Bikrams Cambie - Kirsten B

This was my forth crappy class in a row! Kits, Cambie, Cambie, Cambie. Julia, Tanya, Mari, Kirsten. There was one good thing about this class. I was able to do rabbit. it felt good to stretch out my upper back. I did one set of all of the balancing series. I was too hot and dizzy to do more but I kept getting back up and doing at least one set. It was hot the second I walked in. My shins were sweating during the first breathing exercise and my hair was soaked by the second half moon. I thought I was being smart - this time I stood right under a fan. That only helps when she turns the fan on!

Anywho - it sucked. I am happy I went and I am happy that it is over. I look forward to going back next Friday and Saturday and kicking yogas ass! Check out grams up there... if she can do it... I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment