Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday 6.46 Km 34:08 Mins

I am back in action! I veggied out, slept, ate, drank... and did no exercise since last Friday. It really wore me out and made me appreciate my normal life. Jonny and I have decided to do a 9 week healthy binge so we really killed our monkeys this last week.

Today's run was nice. I didn't worry about how long I ran - I just saw a sunny break in the day and ran as long as I wanted - which turned out to be 6.46Km. I ran right to the new Cactus Club and back. I didn't do any walks but I didn't force myself to run faster than I wanted. I just ran a consistent pace. Well, I kinda got slower on the way back because the wind was pushing me.

I have been having second thoughts about running the half marathon. I do not want to have such a strict schedule right now in my life and I don't want to just run. I want to dance and yoga too. I may still do it ... but for now... I think I will just run when I want and dance and yoga too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment