Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday 4 Km Tempo 19:58 Mins.

I got up and ran right away today. I was sleepy and seeing cute Jonny all sleepy made me want to curl back up and stay in bed but I fought the urge and left the house. I ran down the alley to the C wall and I ran right to just before the Christmas tree at the edge of English Bay. I turned back around and ran back along the C wall until the sunny bench spot on the gravel where you can catch the little ferry. I walked back through the park and home.

It was sunny but cold. The little puddles were full of ice. My hands and legs were itchy after a warm shower. I enjoyed the sun and the run though.

I was thinking about my running pants - they are too tight and I am blubbering over them - but my jacket covers them. At what point do you say... it would be better to get new ones and feel better about yourself... then to feel like a blubbery old person. Can I make it to short season? I am pretty sure they still fit me. OR.. can I fight this and win? Will I get back in shape quickly??? I guess if it took a year and a half to put it on it will take at least that or more to take it off. Hmmm... I am not going to think about it anymore today. (ya.. right!) Time to go eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment