Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday 9:30-11:00am Bikrams Cambie - Mari

I thought I was going to be fine this class. This was the class I was going to be back in action and able to do everything but I struggled with the heat and my rising heart rate during the balancing postures again. I did at least one set of each and kneeled for the other set and focussed on my breathing. I told myself in my head that FRIDAY is my day. Friday my goal is to balance out my effort. I am not going to try as hard at the beginning... I am going to pace myself so I can get through everything without sitting down.

My wings were really hurting during rabbit.

I forced my ankle a lot during eagle and it doesn't hurt now.

My right hammy was a little flexier today.

The teacher, Mari, is a dancer.

The old Asian man that stood beside me once at Kits was there. I like him.


1 comment: