Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday 6.6 Km 34:50 Mins

I did the Cambie - Burrard bridge run this morning. It is the first time I have done the bridge run since my ankle. I really like running over the bridges and getting see the view from up high. I think this is one of my favourite runs. It is the perfect length - it has some hill but not much - and there are lots of things to look at. It is sunnier in the morning on the Granville island side of the C wall too.

I thought of Jonny a lot during this run because the last time I was over on this side we were walking over there. Under the Burrard street bridge is where we thought of tandeming our headphones. There are the stairs by the water where we stole a kiss. And by the fish market where I found out he was called peanut when he was little too. That seems like a long time ago now.

Anywho - awesome run!! I love getting up and getting my work out done. It makes my day better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment