Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Run 6.46 Km 34:04 Mins

I thought it was going to start pouring so I decided before I left that I would run Cambie bridge and back around Science World - an easy 4km. However, the sun was shining through the clouds a bit and I thought maybe I should run the run I originally wanted to run which is the Cambie - Burrard bridge run. When I got to the bridge ramp there was an old man in a red shirt at the top of the ramp. When I got to the top he was a ways a way but I thought - if he takes the stairs I will go the same way he goes and that will make my decision. He went right so I went right too. And then he was gone. He must live somewhere there. Anywho, it was a good decision. I really like that run. It is the perfect length, with hills and nice scenery. I have said that before.


No comments:

Post a Comment