Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday 12 - 1:30 Bikram Cambie - Cedric

I can't believe I had Cedric two days in a row. I almost left at triangle. As if I would ever leave... But I really wanted to. If you are going to take so long in each posture at least help the dude out that is doing it completely wrong. You can't miss him. And you really shouldn't do any demos in those yoga shorts. I swear I saw a ball when you demoed standing bow. I had to look away. To little and lost the elastic around the leg. No good my friend. No good.

I thought about Yolandi hair. I gotta do that soon. I remember when I was little my mom asked me how I wanted my hair and I said short at the front and long at the back- like my walking doll. I'm going to do this hair style sooner than later! Anywho... Yoga is done. I still gotta run but I don't really feel like it. Maybe later when it gets sunny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment