Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tanya

I miss Bali! Andrea and her family are there now. Sad face. 
Well - my bed head was super awesome this morning but I was able to wet it down just enough to look almost normal for class.

I still didn't have an awesome class. I still struggled during the cardio section but it is better. I really wonder if it is possible to have an awesome 6am class? I think I am just too stiff in the morning and too hungry. Maybe I should get up earlier and eat something... or have a car snack ready and not get up earlier. Maybe make my juice the night before. I will try that tonight.

My rabbit was awful today but my toe stand was better. I guess my abs are coming back!

It was quite a full class this morning. The busiest 6am I have seen yet.

When I got home Jonny was showering and the boy was still sleeping. Even though it is hard to get up and go it is the perfect time for me to go. I get it done no matter what happens the rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment