Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tanya!

I thought I would try and get up before the boys woke up this morning .. and Thursday... and go to yoges. I was startled by my alarm that wasn't the boy. I had everything ready so I just got up and went.

I was really stiff - especially in rabbit but other than that... oh and my wart foot which was just zapped yesterday... I was good. I love Tanya and I never get to have her as a teacher so it was a nice treat. She gave me one correction... standing separate leg head to knee.... make sure my forehead is right on my knee... move my head a little to the outside so it is centred. I am going to remember to do that each time. (I didn't hear her the first time she told me but she came back to check the second round and she explained it again... damn my def ears!)

I got home and the boys were still asleep. I had a quick shower and there was my real alarm clock.. the boy! Perfect timing. I hope it goes this smoothly on Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment