Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tierny

Today I had the best class I have had in the morning so far. I was still really stiff in my upper back but I was at least able to get into rabbit. I got a little dizzy during the balancing series but I didn't have to crouch down or miss any poses. I did come out early and stand and breathe a couple of times. This is when I remember I was going to make juice the night before and drink it on the way. I might still do that. I just have to remember to make juice the night before - need to start that little routine.

Toe stand is getting better.

I feel bad for the girl next to me. She is always there in the morning. She has a big blue tape on her knee. I wonder what that is for? Alignment? She wasn't able to do some of the kneeling postures. She has beautiful ballerina feet.

I came home and Jonny was getting ready for work and the boy was still sleeping. I got to make juice and then go in and look at him and he was just smiling away. Love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment