Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tanya!

I love Tanya. I wish I could of heard the story she was telling half way through the floor series. I think it was something about teaching young kids... or playing a game... there were five teams... she named some of the teams and they seemed to have funny names that people were laughing at. Maybe one day I will have waterproof hearing aids!

Anyways... today wasn't a "good" class but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. I did get dizzy during the standing series but I was able to fight it better than yesterday. I crouched down and missed a couple of things but I kept getting back up and doing the other half or the other side. I didn't miss much. Nothing like yesterday. No headache either.. just a little dizzy. I guess I will be back to normal tomorrow.

I realized something before class started. My hamstring injury on my left leg isn't my original hamstring that was hurt. My right leg is the one I hurt in '88. This left hammy is a brand new injury. I thought I hurt it in dance... and I must have.. but there was no moment... that I can remember where it happened. No wonder it is taking so long to heal. Maybe I should ask the doc about it and go see the physio. I should have done that right away.. but I thought it was the other leg... that I usually overstretch once in a while. I will mention it to him Monday when I go for my wart zapping... HATE! Please get off my foot now PLEASE!

Anywho.. as for running. I still want to run. I have no desire to get up and run with a pack of people. I have lost all interest. Part of me still thinks I won't be able to not do it. But another part of me feels like she is turning over a new leaf. Who knows which side will win at this point. This is all new to me. Usually the stubborn side doesn't even acknowledge that there is another side.


No comments:

Post a Comment