Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Mari

I had a bad wart zapping on Monday which carried on through Tuesday and then Wednesday I was just feeling lazy. I kind of have a headache. I just don't feel like running. I have had thoughts of not doing the race at all. I am not saying I am not doing it yet. I am definitely thinking about bailing on the whole thing. I am just not into it anymore. I know I can do it. I just don't care to. Hopefully, I will pull myself out of this... whatever it is.

This morning I just got up and went to yoges. I was fine until balancing series and then I got dizzy. I did half of everything... I think. I was dizzy and headachey. I was really stiff and my left hammy is still ailing me.

I came home to my beautiful family and made some fresh juice. I am feeling a bit better now. I am going to try to make myself run when Jonny comes home from work. And I am going to get up and go to 6am yoges tomorrow... hopefully with better results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment