Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Sunshine

I had a good class today. Triangle I held the left side a little bit longer but not as low as the right side. Standing bow I got 2.5/4. I got .5 for falling out and getting back in right away and holding to the end. I lost a point for the second bow that I fell out of and didn't get back into and the last two I held. Not as good as last class but I am trying.

There was a girl in front of me today who was so annoying! She was my main challenge today… her and the sex sounds guy beside making his trying too hard sounds during spine strengthening. They were both disgusting me. Then, there was the lady who tries really hard and is super focusses beside me and I saw here being able to ignore these two distractions so I kept trying. I lost it when the boob girl was checking her phone on the escalator in front of me and not moving… so annoying. It is like I don't exist. I need more patience.

Overall, good class. Small numbers today - maybe people taking an early holiday - Canada Day tomorrow - the 6am is cancelled. Langley on Wednesday - next class Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment