Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday 4-5:30 Bikrams West End - Julia

I used one of my new classes!! I was back at Bikrams West End. It is GOOD to be back. This is where I belong. I do wish someone would smile in class. I had an awesome class. I got one correction and I felt something new. The one correction was to turn my hip over more in triangle. I have to get rid of my WHY yoga bad habits! The thing I felt was in rabbit pose I actually pulled with my shoulders and I could feel more of a stretch down my spine. I did this both times... way better!

I thought about Amber during savasana when I should have been just breathing. I hope she can look back one day and see that I am just trying to help her. I am trying to make her understand that the world does not revolve around her. I don't think she will get it.... till she is older. Then.. maybe she will look back and   remember me. That is being too optimistic and hopeful.

I thought about Annina coming to visit and doing yoga and I thought about Carrie coming back!!!

I bent backwards and looked at the picture of the guy doing spine twist on the beach. I like that picture.

I thought about Jonny meeting me outside when it is sunny out... that will be awesome! I love you baby!! My little music man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment