Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday 12-1:30 Bikrams North Van - Marcus - Pooh in your water!

I am the yogi who smiles and tries to enjoy class. Today I was put down in the front of the class during half moon pose. He told me not to try to be the Michael Jordan of yoga as he pulled me off balance. So -I quit trying all together and I didn't smile. I thought about leaving the class. I held back tears. I wondered if I had PMS or maybe I am pregnant and getting emotionally crazy. Why was this one comment from this idiot bothering me? Why was I letting it ruin my whole class? What is wrong with me? Whatever - I couldn't stop my feelings and I am stubborn and it did suck. My towel was dry,  the top of my hair was dry. I didn't realize the class could be so easy if you don't try. I thought, maybe I need to have a class like this - maybe I do try too hard. Maybe it should be this easy and I will do better relaxing instead of forcing and holding and trying. All I do know is that if I ever see Marcus as the teacher again - I am LEAVING!

So..  good bye North Van Bikrams... hello West End!

AND... special thanks to my husband of eight months today who hugged me and told me to yell, "Pooh in your water!" really loud so I would feel better.

Here are my goals for this week:
2 Bikrams
2 Dance


No comments:

Post a Comment