Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Hip Hop - JP Tarlit



This is the track we danced to. It was a PACKED class... at least 40 people. Navid was there. The gangs of friends were hypering out and yelling and acting crazy. It was fun. I wish I had a gang of friends like that!!!

Anywho - this was my first choreo class in FOREVER! I think since before Christmas?? There were two spots I was getting stuck on. I ironed out one and didn't get a chance to iron out the second but fumbled through it... it was fast. I lose my focus when we dance in groups but I am going to keep on trying - repetition. I am looking forward to trying the street jazz class on Saturday. I hope Twiggers comes!!

OH.. and I have the BEST HUSBAND EVER! He walked me to Harbour today and made me peppermint tea and perogies before class. I LOVE YOU JONNY!!

I just looked it up.. I haven't taken a choreo class since NOVEMBER 26!!! YIKES! This must be stopped!! Twice a week at least PLEASE!! (As soon as the ankle is better)


No comments:

Post a Comment