Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday 4-5:30 Hot Yoges - Jillian - Azelia!!

I am so glad this isn't my studio anymore. I know I made the right decision leaving this studio and going back to Bikrams.

The new studio is nice but it smells like chemicals. 

Azelia did really good today even though she did two big work outs and only had chocolate milk!! ;-) 

My right hamstring is really sore. I overstretched it again. I took it easy and didn't do anything that hurt it today. It is going to have a nice rest when I get my screw out... then I will be as good as new... and back at it! Two more weekends until unscrewing! 

Here is my plan for the week: 
HI! I am back after having an awesome love to Taco del Mar walk with Jonny cakes where upon I was made aware of how awesome my day has been. This has been a really f****n awesome day! I had an awesome morning with Jonny, had a successful chat with a parent, had a great dress rehearsal and elementary show, had a great yoga class, Jonny made me sandwiches and we cuddled, then we went for a long walk and I tried a fish mondo... and a nice walk home - no rain! What an awesome, full, successful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment