Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday 2:15- 3:45 Bikrams Kits - Chelsea C

This was my first time at the Kits location. It was also my first time back after being sick. I did better than I thought I would. The studio was kinda cool. I was standing at the front under ceiling windows and a fan that was on full at one point when I really needed it. I wished the rain could come through and drip down on me.

I didn't do the second set of triangle. I was feeling dizzy and out of breath. That is ok - halfway through. When we did the back strengthening series I missed one of the both legs up and I didn't go all the way up in floor bow.

Overall, I liked the studio and the teacher was fine. It was an adequate class and it was good to be back and I am looking forward to the next class.

Parking.. I parked two blocks away. I don't think there will be a problem parking there.

Jonny made me perigees when I got home! YUM! Thanks baby!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment