Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday 4-5:30 Bikrams West End - Sunshine?

Is this teacher's name really Sunshine?

I had another busy day today. I was going to try to make it to the 2:15 in Kits but I couldn't get all my work done in time. I did have a nice visit with Twigg and Riendeau... and Ivy today. It sounds like our SSDTA meeting tomorrow is going to be heated between Lucie and Shirley.

I almost have everything ready for my screw removal week. I should be done by tomorrow if I can get a second in with the photocopier. I will head there first thing in the morning.

Anywho - back to yoga. I had an awesome class today. I didn't miss anything and I pushed myself hard... except for the right hammy. I felt strong and even a little thinner??!! Yes!! Imagine that.. I am starting to feel good about myself. I like the West End studio it is the perfect temperature for me.

I am going to try and do one more yoga tomorrow depending on when our meeting ends. I may get to try the new Cambie studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment